- Workplace Resolution
- Employee Assistance
- Professional Supervision
- Group Decision-Making
Provincial Business Centre
10 High Street, Wodonga
m: 0427 668592
- Crisis Intervention and Management of Australasia
- Victorian Association of Restorative Justice
- Australian Association of Social Workers
- Victorian Association of Family Therapists (Associate)
Conferencing Workshops in 2013 at the Centre For Excellence In Child And Family Welfare - Melbourne here
Links for Workplaces
Employers - know your 'Positive Duty' to employees here
Creating a workplace free from discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying is not just good for business, it is the law. (VEOHRC)
Learn about Personal Characteristics Protected by Law here
Discrimination is treating, or proposing to treat, someone unfavourably because of a personal characteristic protected by law. This includes bullying someone because of a protected characteristic.
Employer Rights & Responsibilities - As an employer you must provide a safe
and healthy workplace for your workers and contractors.
• Workplace stress is costing the Australian economy $14.81 billion a year
• Stress related presenteeism and absenteeism are directly costing Australian
employers $10.11 billion a year.
• 3.2 days per worker are lost each year through workplace stress.
• 6 working days are lost per year due to presenteeism
Early Intervention Strategies
• Workplace Coaching
• Employee Assistance
• Conflict Coaching
• Mediation (or restorative conversation)
• Critical Incident Debriefing